Forum Yangtze
Février 25, 2021, 05:53:05 *
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Nouvelles: Stage en Chine

Accueil   Aide Identifiez-vous Inscrivez-vous  
Pages: [1]
  Imprimer  
Auteur Fil de discussion: French badminton team's Chinese  (Lu 2666 fois)
小小婷
SuperMember

{我們都在偷偷地長大*

« le: Juillet 17, 2007, 08:34:28 »

Chinese team member has a law nationality which in the Frenchbadminton team, she is Pi Hongyan .
Last week end, I fortunately wentto the stadium to look The 2007 AVIVA---COFCO China Badminton Masters.
In the player restroom, I have bumped into the many worlds outstandingplayer.
Certainly, I have also met the Chinese contestant which goes to battleon behalf of France, Pi Hongyan.She when semi-final lost to the Chinese renowned contestants  Zhang Ning.
After the match, she has accepted the France news media interview.May see, France news media her value.
The conclusion interview, I luckily obtained her signature In theconversation, I knew that, she also is the Sichuan person!I thought I and in front of her match also has used French, English,the standard spoken Chinese exchange, thinks immediately very silly.
Journalisée

-┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳
┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻
┻┳┻ 前方是絕路 ┳ 希望在转角 ┻┳
Yukimura19 (modo)

« Répondre #1 le: Juillet 17, 2007, 03:01:12 »

Congratulation for obtained her signature^^
Why an exchange in chinese seems silly??? For me, be open minded, it's accept to learn over language to discover over country as China.... I think that's important for you and for her (and for all chinese) to never forget your roots..  Clin d'oeil  Souriant  Grimaçant

And thanks to write in english 'cause i don't understand yet chinese....  Roulement des yeux
Journalisée

L'harmonie sert de base à l'existence; la bienveillance est la clef de voûte de la vertu (Lao Zi)

女人心海底针 Le coeur d'une femme est comme une aiguille au fond de l'océan
admin
Administrator

Administrateur

« Répondre #2 le: Juillet 17, 2007, 05:23:13 »

Yes yes....congratulation for her signature, your oportunism and .......your English!  Clin d'oeil Clin d'oeil Grimaçant "C'est super".
 Sourire Sourire a very beautiful picture Clin d'oeil
Journalisée

Administrateur du Forum Yangtze
Pages: [1]
  Imprimer  

Aller à:  

Asie sur BIG-annuaire       Referencements Annuaire Webmaster
Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC
Association Culturelle Franco-Chinoise Yangtze © 2006-2007
XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !